Matt Tifft raced in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series on Saturday March 28th in the Kroger 250 at Martinsville Speedway.
The #25 truck featured special graphics honoring the “Ebola Fighters”. The No. 25 Clinical Research Management Toyota Tundra was wrapped in special graphics thanking all of the men and women who worked with Clinical Research Management in their fight against Ebola.
ClinicalRM has been an instrumental part of a large effort in West Africa to fight the Ebola Virus epidemic. Prominent businesses featured in the truck design were:
• SIM (Serving In Mission): An international mission organization that provided hospitals and staff for Ebola effort in Africa
• Matthews Specialty Vehicles, Inc.: Donated labor to convert mobile donation units for work in Africa
• The Greenbaum Foundation: Donated one of the mobile donation units for work in Africa
• Cerus Corporation: Donated plasmapheresis equipment and training
• The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill: Provided faculty for efforts in Africa
• Duke University: Provided faculty for efforts in Africa